Internet Technical Support
Router configuration instructions can be found here.
If you have a single computer and no router, please follow these instructions.If you have a router, you will need to connect wireless or via a network cable. No configuration on the computer is necessary.
The Power of Power Cycling your Equipment.
When having problems with your internet connection, the best thing to do first is power cycle both your router and your HBW wireless equipment.
To reset your HBW internet connection try the following steps:
1. Locate your Internet Adapter (POE), pictured below.
2. Reboot your outsideradio by unplugging this adapter from AC power
3. Wait 60 seconds then put the power plug back in.
4. If you have a router, unplug it from the power for 60 seconds.
5. After 2 minutes, check your computer for internet.
6. If none of these steps resolve your issue please Contact Us.